Tutorial how to make Crock pot sirloin tips Recipe simple and yummy
Sign up with email
recipes created by Elyse Rose date Sunday, 25 April 2021 12:53:20 PM.
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak tips
- 1 med yellow onion cut into strips
- 1 med green pepper cut into strips
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/8-1/4 cup worsteshire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Black pepper to taste
- A few shakes crushed red pepper
- 2 tbs corn starch
- 2 tbs cold water
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- In a large skillet, pour some olive oil down & brown beef on both sides (5-10min). Place onion and green pepper in a bottom of slow cooker. Top with beef. Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, garlic if desired and pepper flakes; pour over beef. Cover and cook on high until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3.5-4 hours.
- Optional: Remove beef and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes. Return beef to the slow cooker; heat through.
thanks for reading recipe how to make Crock pot sirloin tips Recipe , we hope it can help you to make a dish, thanks you