Tutorial how to make Pan Fried Lemon and Garlic Lamb Chops Recipe simple and yummy
Sign up with email
recipes created by Niki Freeman date Sunday, 25 April 2021 12:53:35 PM.
- 8 half-inch-thick lamb loin chops (about 2 lbs)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 small garlic cloves (halved)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Trim fat from the lamb chops. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with thyme.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the lamb chops and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the chops are browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops and garlic and cook until the chops are browned, about 2 minutes longer for medium meat (adjust cooking time for well done or if chops are thicker than 1/2″). Transfer the chops to plates, leaving the garlic in the skillet.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed red pepper to the pan and cook, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom, until sizzling, about 1 minute. Pour the garlic and pan sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately.
thanks for reading recipe how to make Pan Fried Lemon and Garlic Lamb Chops Recipe , we hope it can help you to make a dish, thanks you