Tutorial how to make Pasta Carbonara Recipe simple and yummy
Sign up with email
recipes created by Carlos date Sunday, 25 April 2021 12:53:52 PM.
- 2 oz Pasta
- to taste Pancetta (or bacon)
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- to taste Salt
- to taste Pepper
- 1 garlic (optional)
- Bring heavily salted water to boil and throw in pasta
- Add sliced pancetta/bacon to cold pan on medium heat until enough fat is rendered
- Add optional crushed garlic. If your pancetta/bacon isn’t cured, season with pepper
- Mix eggs with parmesan cheese in a separate cup. Season mix with salt + pepper
- When pasta is ready (al dente), turn off all heat and add pasta to pancetta/bacon pan, along with some pasta water. Mix to emulsify.
- When pasta has stopped sizzling, add egg + cheese mix and stir until uniform.
- Add salt/pepper/cheese to taste
thanks for reading recipe how to make Pasta Carbonara Recipe , we hope it can help you to make a dish, thanks you