Tutorial how to make Traditional Crock pot Roast Recipe simple and yummy
Sign up with email
recipes created by Lisa Pitts date Sunday, 25 April 2021 12:54:20 PM.
- 1 2-3 lb chuck arm roast
- 5 med. Unpeeled yukon gold potatoes cut in half and bite size
- 1 large onion quarterd
- 2 large carrots cut into 1/2″ coins
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbls. Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tsps. Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt and 1/4. Tsp. Black pepper
- Brown roast in skillit with 3 tbs. Olive oil. Brown on all sides on med. High 3 to 5 mins on each side until dark brown. Remove roast to plate. Brown the potaoes and onion until deep brown. Spray crock with cooking spray and add carrots and browned onions and potatoes. Put roast on top of veggies. Back to skillit, pour broth and worchestershire sauce and red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and cook on med. Until blended and crispy bits from pan are loosened. (about 2 mins.)
- Pour over roast and veggies. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. After it’s done you can make gravy out of juices. Pour juices into sauce pan add 1/4 cup half+ half and 3/4 milk. Bring to a soft boil. Add 1/3 cup flour and 2/3 cup of cold water in a small bowl and whisk with fork until blended. Slowly pour into juices and milk and whisk until thick. Cook for 2 mins.
thanks for reading recipe how to make Traditional Crock pot Roast Recipe , we hope it can help you to make a dish, thanks you